Terms of Service
1. Modifications to Terms of Service
GlowTel may, from time to time, modify the Terms of Service and such modifications will be effective upon posting by GlowTel modified Terms of Service on the website. You also agree to follow any changes made in Terms of Service while you are using the website after any kind of modifications has been made on the website. It is thus important that you review Terms of Service every time you access GlowTel website in order to ensure that you know about the modifications or changes to Terms of Service.
2. Use of the website
Lawful Purposes: You warrant and represent that you will make use of the website for any unlawful purpose or anything that is prohibited by Terms of Service or any other law or regulation that is applicable to you or your business.
3. Use of Information:
Neither the website, nor any information, data, images, text or any other accessible content on or through the website may be duplicated, reengineered, modified, reverse engineered, decompiled, decrypted, supplemented, adapted, except by GlowTel or as authorised expressly by GlowTel in writing. You will not remove any indicia or notice of any intellectual property from the website. You shall also copy, use, distribute, demonstrate, display or sub-license the website or any sort of information accessible through the website, the software related or any other component thereof, except as permitted by Terms of Service or as authorized expressly by GlowTel. The rights granted to the user by Glow Telecommunication to use the website are limited strictly to the rights mentioned in the Terms of Service.
4. Site security:
You are prohibited to violate or make any kind of attempt to violate security of the website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing any kind of data that is not intended for the use of the user or logging onto a server that the user is not authorised to access.
- Attempting to scan, probe or test website’s vulnerability or any GlowTel’s network or system, to breach authentication or security measures utilized by GlowTel on the website without any proper authorisation.
- Attempting to interfere GlowTel’s service to any GlowTel account holder or user, or site’s user, host or Glow Telecom’s network, including, without limitation, through means of submitting a virus to website, ‘flooding’, ‘spamming’, ‘crashing’ or ‘mail bombing’.
- Sending any unsolicited email that includes advertising or promotion of services or products not authorised expressly or permitted otherwise by GlowTel.
5. Call records:
GlowTel does not issue call records, all call history/records can be found on our website or apps.
Additional Terms applying to account users only:
Money Back Guarantee
Money back guarantee only applies, when a customer or GlowTel user is experiencing difficulties in clear or quality related issues whilst using GlowTel service. You are advised to contact our customer service team via email or live chat within 24-48hrs of purchase to report this problem. You should not have made more than three calls which must not exceed total of four (4) minutes call before reporting to our customer service team.
The final decision regarding eligibility or approval for refund is at the discretion of GlowTel's management. Once a decision is taken by GlowTel's management which is the final decision, no further correspondence regarding this subject would be entertained.